Wednesday, December 15, 2010

After the 4 months...

Yo guys! finally im here to update my full-of-spiderweb blog..its been a long time i never write about my recent life..i know u guys wait my new post for so long liao..rite? hahahhaa perasan liao me...

the time fliesssssss, the last post i post is i still in the 1st sem of my uni, and now, its already the end of the year of 2010! wow, so soon, rite? thinking back this whole year...haih.. the year of my 20, did i grow up? did i getting mature? did i changed my self in physically or mentally? hmm...i think got abit gua...at least a little bit. well, i think this year did make a big changes to all of us..went to uni, make new frens, had different life style already.. haih...i miss the form 6 moments..the day we spend together..have some crazy or funny outings..gatherings..yam chas..and many more..Wei, when we got gathering? i feel like im so isolate from u guys..saw u guys so enjoy at melaka, genting..make me so jealous liao..haih...

next,

after get in to uni, i met alot of ppl, frens, lecturer, now i realize this is how the world look like, different kind of ppl living together, no matter is the different skin color or personality work together, sure got argue or something..BUT, there also good person la, so far, i met alot good frens that always help me..and i feel so lucky some of my frens are same uni wif me..like Yong my logongzai, princess, Theresa, christina, shak...and i met many long lost secondary school frens! everyone was doing so well, i also feel happy for u all.... and hor, i now so pro ady, in the 1st sem of my uni, i already collected 4 saman for my illegal parking at uni area...haha pro rite? 1st one is last warning, then 2nd one is RM10 which i park on the road side of library, 3rd is yellow box in my uni kampung, 4th also kampung but not yellow box but terhalang the bus to drive through wa...but the bus still can jalan a...haih...my pity RM 20 hilang liao...all these saman already cost me RM50! and now, more and more student driving to uni, so...less and less parking will be reserved to me liao..haih

in this december, haih..this month really not my month..coz i got sick twice..1s is food poisoning..haih..pro vomiter liao...then now serious flu and bad coughing..countless tissue used to wipe my nose mucus, and cough until wan vomit only the cough will stop, and then some fever..i hope i can get well b4 18 dec...because i nid to sing on the stage! recently i join a choir group from my religion, i was the arranged to the soprano group, uiyoo..means i can sing high pitch~ but now..because the sickness i cant sing well during practice..oh ya...u guys know the song " lion sleeps tonite"? one of the lion king song i think...the part my sister and i sing is the " Wim-o-weh, O-wim-o-weh....", actually singing is fun! and singing got alot to learn too! so in order to perform well, i nid to get enuf rest and take medicine in time! another thing is, i hurt my leg, its now sooo purple and colourful, how it happen? when i walk so happily wif my dear bf, then i TERstep into the longkang, and then my leg get hurt by the two tiang of the longkaang thing and then now my leg black and purple liao. he so sakit hati and insist ask me stop by Watson's shop to buy cream luka for my leg..TT my leg..


Last but not least, hope to see u guys soon! and must stay healthy!! miss ya..XOXO


my purple leg



cupcakes for my sis's birthday! she gonna married soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment