Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally

After waiting and waiting,finally yesterday nite,my hse got internet line liao..stupid streamyx makes me cannot online for 4 days..this 4 days sooooooo suffer..on computer but cannot do anything..really sad..argh..but now finally can online liao..do my favourite stuff ( read blog, msn, surf net )...days without internet really bored (to me larr)...well, actually no internet line not that bad lar...at least i wont distract on study...haiz...study study study...the day to STPM is getting closer and closer...i cant imagine that how my result going to be...well, there is no future,the future is now,if u wan to see the future, u must act now....so..i must act now..which is bok miang study..study until i crazy..well, dont worry..i wont crazy 1..coz i'm not sure whether i can do these or not..but i try my best lar..tsk tsk...i think i'm going to regret when the stpm result came out..

Haiz..last week there was 5 H1N1 in our school...and luckily is in junior block lar...if not habis lar we all...hahha...but..its quite worrying coz there still a risk...hmm...plus..i'm sick now..after experiencing sore throat...now i'm in flu...nah nah...H1N1 tu..so,better don near me..hahhaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment