Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GG liao?

Well, i got abit worry...erm...not abit..is very worry about tomorrow's parents consultation day...Haiz...what i worry was my parent's reaction after see my report card...haiz...i knew i dint put enough afford on my studies..as what they said..no pain, no gain...and i always knew...if u expecting to get good result..then u shud put alooooooot afford on it...well, i know...i din put any afford..i only put afford on dota,dragonica and other things that bothering me...like...*secret*..

Plus...recently i really din pay attention on lesson...i wan but...my mind was thinking about another thing...so..yea, thats why i getting blur on chemistry..so i cant answer teacher's question...haiz...i feel that i m sooo stupid..lol...arghh...and every time i want to study but..i still move to my pc and start looking on the screen..then..thats how my day past..lol...and then, days become nearer to STPM...haiz...now i really confuse about my "future"...if i din not did well in STPM..then i just wasted 1 and half years...and i have to start all over again...thats what my sis keep warn me about...arghhhh...i know i shud start study now rather than keep think about the wasted time..lol...so...thats all for today...bye~ and tomolo...GG liao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment