Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh my...gosh?!

Yesterday night...erm..should said..juz now..because i slept at 1am..i dreamed about the results thing! Haih..i think the reason why i will dream bout that probably because we all talked bout that when we at chin's hse..arghh..that really makes me worried 1 whole night.sad..

I cant really remember very clear about what i dream..but what i remember was..the result! There something like..chemistry was the 1st in the list..and i get C2..lol theres no C2 in the real result..but in the dream..it means C-! oh my..means i fail it..T.T oh my gosh..then next maths..B+..@@ wow..how come i can get B+? thats what i said in the dream..then Bio..B+..PA, B+..hmm..seems not bad..but my chemistry failed!..(huhu..touch wood..hope it doesnt happen in the real world) haih...terrible dream..Hope we all good luck tomorrow! And hope that we all get good results..

Cheer up! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment