Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yesterday

Hello everyone, finally my blog..is..REVIVED..actually i not that busy until i dont have time to update my blog..but as what nelson wrote on his blog..i just dunno where to start..

Well, lets talk about what im doing in these few weeks..
wake up, switch on my computer, move my curser to Draginca icon, double click, click start, then play..
okay, this is how i start my day..
Then, Maxii nudge me, ask me whether tonight free or not..coz they gonna discuss about the upu thingy, so yea..im in..then at nite..i prepare and go out lo..go limmie house pick limmie..then go nelson's house meet them and follow liew's car to KK..we 1st go gaya street there walk walk..coz got function like for CNY..this is the 1st time i walk gaya street at NIGHT..haha..its fun coz with frens..and we bought something to eat and drink free drinks..lol..1st drinks is nescafe then milo..haha..luckily din sakit perut..then after that..we meet Hii and Tan..then we go water front to discuss about the UPU thing..we finish around 11.30pm..then we walk back to liew's car..but we din go back home yet..we still take pics..beside the road..lol..then almost 12am..finally we done our ss pic..and went back home..this is my 1st time on driving back home at this late..

Haih..i feel that my vocabulary and grammar weakening liao..T.T..so..tats all for yesterday's..

No comments:

Post a Comment