Saturday, May 29, 2010

Family Outing^^

Yesterday night, when i was doing my thing, suddenly my heartbeat increase adnormally...it beat super fast and make me feel like i gonna faint..im not doing physical exercise that may increase my heartbeat..and im not stress or panic that time..so..its strange, i mean the way my heart beat. Actually, i had experienced this during my younger age..and until now i still cant found why this strange this happen..and i ever told my parents about this but they just think that is fine..

Family of my mother side have thyroid problems..and one of my sister had thyroid problem too..so..im not sure that i had inherited that o not..then today my sister had to go check up her thyroid problem after took 1 month of medicine...so, today, my whole family included me went to full body check up! wow...first time we whole family do this together! I still remember my last full body check up is primary school..such a long long time..and..im so scared of the needle..coz in my memory, suntikan is so scary..and this is taking blood out from ur body..yerr...so scary..

So, my father be the 1st to did that..he close his eyes and turn his head to left side so that he wont saw the whole process...and then my sister's turn, she dint close her eyes but she turn her head to another side too..and i keep look at her face..see what her reaction..her face telling me that its pain..and she complain why the process so long..yerr...this make me feel more scared..and then..finally my turn, put my left hand on the table, then the doctor start find the blood vessel..and then apply some achohol on it...and then i faster turn my head to right side and i use my right hand to pinch my leg so that i only feel the pain on my leg..i can feel the needle inject in and feel the pain..im so scared at 1st..but after few second..i feel nothing ady and i start complain why it take so long ( actually its not long but im want it end fast )...then the doctor ask me to be patient..after awhile..it done~! and the doctor said..nah...see..u still alive~! haha..yea...actually its not scary as i though..so..if next time body check up again...i wont panic like today liao..


Blood Sample @@



The red dot--->where the needle inject

After the body check up, we went to Yap's vegeterian restaurant to take our lunch..coz we been fasting since last night..and then during the lunch..my dad complain about my loooooooooooooooong holiday...he said that i should go look for part time jobs so that i can learn something and not just waste my time on gaming or doing nothing meaningful like just stay home or what...and he start telling stories about his childhood..like when he's same age as me, he already go town and earn money liao..and yea, my life for now is very nice as compared to my dad's teenage time..but, im too lazy lar to find part time jobs..

Then after send my sister back to cyber, we go to the open market near beverly hill, we bought alot veges and fruits..and then we go many places ... i spend my whole afternoon in car..altho just sitting in car but i still feel tired ahh...

so....i think thats all lar..coz semakin i write..semakin i dunno wat to write liao..so..bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment