Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New~!

Morning guys~

Its been so long i had never update my blog..plus today my favourite online game - Dragonica undergo server maintenance, so today is a great day for blogging~ Dragonica will got a new patch!! wooohooo 4th job is coming! But my level still far from getting a 4th job which is level 60, and my current level was 44.. i met json and nelson in the game...they rushing their level and json almost reach or over my level already! wow so fast..and these days i being busy with cyber thing and other stuff so i got less time on gaming ady..but still more on facebook..although i got nothing to do with facebook but i still can stare at the screen for hours, just click here and there to let the time pass...plus Yong and Lina seldom play with me already..haih..gaming without friends is bored although we still can meet new friends there but hardly can found a nice 1 lar..and now...the Exp event is over..Leveling will be more tough..i can feel my eyes become like this @@ when come to leveling...*vomit*...

And then heres about the Uni thing...haih..another thing that tense me up..according to the UPU website, it stated there which the result for the Uni thing will come out on end of the June..such a long time..but time flies..now already nearly end of May..yerrr..im so worry bout how will my result gonna be..i wish that they offer me to the course i applied which is Bachelor of Food Science and Nutrition...if not..i think i terpaksa go find other private Uni or college...TT and i being so dependant on my family..so..im so scared when come to go study at Kl or overseas ALONE..plus my family sure 100x worry bout me..haih..come on zen, time to grow up liao..
>.<..so, hopefully there still got slot for me to get in there..pls...kasian me larr..let me in! Guys, pray for me ya...if u don wan also can, i still can pray for myself..XD Then now only the main topic about the "New" thing. one month ago, i had go renew my Identity Card aka IC. And Yesterday, after help my sis bank in her thing, i asked her to send me to the Jabatan there to take my IC..and yea, i got it! haha..here it is !



Compared to my old 1..12 years old appearance and the skin look yellowish and dark..and innocent face..and then the new one...hohohoho..white liao...but hor..i got abit regret..i should go have a hair cut b4 go renew my IC..i think it will look better? and my face look round o...TT..a year ago, when i still using the 12 years old appearance IC, i had a trip to KL with my family, b4 go in the boarding room, i show my IC to the imigration counter..when the pengawai take my IC and have a look, he asked me " ini kau kah?"..terus i...= ="..okay, i know he's kidding..and he laugh at me too..>.<, actually we need to renew our IC once we reach the year of 18..but i dint renew it...so, maybe theres abit diff ady between 12 years old and 19 years old...but! now i got a new 1~ and my sis compare hers IC and mine..she said mine is better coz i look white and my turn to laugh at hers..hahahahaha... and another New thing was my hairstyle! i had my hair cut at Central Plaza last saturday...wash and cut cost me RM45, and recently i found that my hair falling problem had getting worst..so i consult the hairstylist lor, and he help me check my hair by pull out one of my hair and check the hair root, he found that my hair root is become weak ady and cant stand strong pulling..no wonder when i wash my hair, it fall alot by just massaging it...then i ask him which product to buy lor...so, he introduce me a hair shampoo for my hair fall problem and a another product to apply on my hair skin after hair wash..then the 2 product cost me RM81 after being discount Rm25..so overall i had spent RM 125 in the saloon..ouchh...my purse is bleeding..directly cashless in just few hours..TT but for my hair, i think its worth..i don wan be Botak lorr...
Tadaaa~ my new hairstle^^ i really like it!! and its super thin...and the Cost me RM81 things...TT

Hmmm...i think my post is long enough liao..so, thats all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment