Friday, May 7, 2010

You are nothing o0o

Think twice before u read this..this post may contain any unpleasant word..
dont say i din warn u ^^

Well, this story should start from yesterday..

If u have facebook, and added me in ur friend list..u might saw i had uploaded some pics of my online game - Dragonica..

Okay, and a FRIEND of mine call M saw this too..so he comment on my pic and said that he play that game too..so as a manner sure i will said add me buddy in game..

Then at night, when i'm leveling with Yong, Fazalli and Angelina. Suddenly a thing pop up and said that a player wanna add me buddy..i saw the name and though that was another friend of mine's character but he no more playing..so i accept his buddy request..then after some chat i just know that the one who using the id now is M..then suddenly he asked me how long i have played this game..i answered him 1 year plus...then he replied why u play so long but ur level still low??? wow...dude..u know nothing...this is my 3rd character..and your character only level 47..my oracle's level also higher than urs..and u are playing ur friends id! what la you linc me..and i need to school not like u so FREE.. if you want i can show u my level 63 harlequin to..or even pvp.LOL. and you are nothing so just STFU

Then i just ignore him..then he ask me again..Is your friend XXX also playing? i answered yes.. then he said she is book worm wor..she will play meh...walao..any rules said that book worm cant play any games? and my friend not book worm..she juz hardworking..not like u!! What the...

haih dnt know am i doing the right thing ask him to add me buddy or chat with him..makes me angry but can do nothing...sad

No comments:

Post a Comment