Sunday, June 7, 2009

Badminton

Today i finally had my first exercise on this holiday...this sport was tiring and i sweat alot..because i keep run here and there to strike the shuttlecock over my sis...and she also strike the thingy almost out the range that makes me need to collect it back and start a match again ..so i have to keep repeat to collect and collect...i think..this part is the most tiring one and makes me sweat alot..>.<....unlike someone still sleep like *tut* there...after sweating..i feel fresh and..still fresh..haha..

And also today....i had a fun conversation on phone..erm...with someone lar..haha...i dunno why the someone keep laughing there..maybe my voice too funny liao? lol...and he also serious when he talking..but he still laugh...tsk tsk...

p.s dont think negative thingy liao..ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment