Friday, June 5, 2009

Haha...

Today...the time was past so fast...fast than another day...too fast until i dont want it past...i want it stop until there...lol

At around 11am, i sms merylyn (art class) ask whether she going to school o not..manatau..she already at there waiting for me...then i rush to my car and speed to the school..wow..today i break my record..i speed until 110km/h on the high way...but i still feel its slow...lol...(and i found that like to speeding liao...)..then finally reach school...pheww...then we start to do the shield and the spear...and finally...thanks for others for helping me..my shield and spear are almost done! And the idea that we use were works! I am so happy about that...and then i look at the clock...omg...gtg liao..because......hehehe

The outing was fun and...still fun...haha...its hard to describe but there's a suitable word to describe it was...HAPPY! haha...although my face like kena burn by the sun...but its worth..lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment