Sunday, June 14, 2009

yesterday (saturday..13/6)

hmm....yesterday i woke up then go do my poster..haizz..lousy poster..and then i go chit chat awhile..haizz..end up unpleasant conversation...and i make someone cant sleep well...i don wan talk much about this..sigh...( this post will be long winded..so..please be prepared before u read)

then...back to the poster...i really don have any idea on how to do that...actually the poster is for tomorrow ( today also larr...the IU day) d....then i first though of Limmie..because her poster is nice..so i think she would have many good idea on doing this..so i gave her a call ask whether she can help me or not...then..i just though about the costume that i gonna wear tomorrow...i haven sew it lagi! lol...actually i really dont wan to wear it..because...i really cant imagine how i gonna wear it since i din even start to sew it..( plus i not pro in sewing lorr...>.<) so...ask help from limmie too...haha...then..i go cyber to print the document and then head to limmie's house to complete the work...after doing for few hours then we finally done what we should done...haha..thanks alot limmie..u really helped me alot..haha..because later have to go to my relatives d house for dinner..coz she gonna married tomorrow...so i have to back home early..

Then i went back home and rest awhile (which is on9 awhile..) then my mum called ask me whether prepared to go liao o not...actually she only at downstairs bahh...haha...( we all biasa liao..although we all at home..but we still use phone to contact just because we lazy to go upstairs or downstairs..lol...) then i oguii...haven bath..then rush to take bath and change my cloths..

I really like my relative on my mother's side d...coz my those auntie very very YOUNG and frenly...and my mum have 17 siblings ....they all really nice and..open minded..haha..talk to them just like talk to fren..no generation gap bahh..and my cousins..all also so frenly and nice....then we all sit together no matter old or young...open the red wine and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam senggggggg~~...haha...i start the toast 1st lagi tuu...haha..then they all follow and some of them saw we toast..they also join and drink...then we keep drink and talk and talk....i din count how much glasses i drink...but i knew i start to few abit high high like tat...then the face start to become hot.... but i din care..i really like to drink red wine...especially when the wine flow through my stomach and i can feel the warm .....i really love that...lol...so...i keep continue to drink and talk with them...after few moment..i start to feel blur and...laugh uncontrolable ..erm...then this indicate that the alchohol is "working" in my body liao..lol...but..long time just drink once bah..so i dont care..my father also help me to fill up my glasses..and toast~ hahaa...after few glasses...i really blur and...totally drunk...if u ask me to walk a straight line..im sure i cant...coz..my mind and vision start to blur liao...and when i walk..i really feel like i m flying...lol.. today i first time to taste the chivas...hmm....i dont like the taste...really...eee....i really dont like it...

Hmm...actually..drunk really can make u feel no stress and...u can forget all ur unpleasant thingy temporary...luckily my parents din scold me for drunk...haha..coz i drunk under supervision lor..then..on the way home...i feel like abit..erm...uncomfortable...because i feel like my stomach got gas and..need to be.."release"..lol..i keep tahan not to vomit...then..finally reach home...then i faster go down the car and...walk to the longkang and...@$#^$%& vomit.....lol...i never drunk until this...haha...this would be a good experience...and my dad worried " haiyoo...u cant drink then dont drink too much mahh..." haha...i really sorry to make them and someone worry...phew..after vomit i feel better.....and..haiyaaa....the food i ate just now gone liao...>.<..then i change my cloths..walao..my body was sooo...red..and got white dot on my stomach..lol...hmm....i think i wont drink until this..because..i dont like the vomit feeling...and...its give trouble to other...haha..but next day is my relative's wedding dinner..i think i will drink again..but not tat much...

No comments:

Post a Comment