Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday liao...

So fast...today is Monday already... 4 hours later then is Tuesday....luckily we have 2 weeks of holiday..if not i just left 6 days holiday to go...time never wait for you...

today as usual..i woke up around 7 am...then Dota!! this time was Yap, Jason and me in this match...hmm... everything is fine....but then in the middle game...my screen suddenly turn black..and then...back to my desktop...lol?? not blackout..not dc...then?? what happen? LOL! Its error....>.<..haiz...why?!...why everytime happened like this...last time blackout....then i dc..now error AGAIN? haizz.....never mind liao.....this still wont make me stop playing dota..hahahha....

After that, i went to school for discuss about the interact club thing..then i drive myself to buy the materials needed..and then i went to cyber and play~....My day just past by like this...not meaningful day..(please dun mind my mandarin-english >.<..i cant write as smooth as yours...)
today i have not much to write about...so...see ya~..and still....wish you all happy holiday~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment