Sunday, May 31, 2009

To do list...

Wow...time past by so fast...then 1 day just past like this...if u dint manage your time surely u will waste it in non beneficial things...today, i just sit in front of computer and watching Hong Kong drama...then..my day just past like this...hmm...so to avoid wastage of time during holiday..there is something that i manage to done in this holiday :-

1. Vacuum my car ( inside )
- i feel so embarrassed because teo saw fish bone in the car when he follow my car back on last friday...he said " wahh...u eat fish in the car?! "..i dint! really! just dunno how it will appear in the car..lol..
2. Complete the chemistry note
- As teacher ask us to do during this holiday...if not..i think he gonna kick my ass...hahaha
3. Do revision
- No more failing liao!!
4. Watch a lot of movie and drama
5. Sleep more
-I love to sleep~
6. Eat more
- I found that i getting thinner liao...
7. Play more
- because when holiday over...we cant play as many as we want!
8. Complete my homework ( maths )
9. Do notes for my Bio
- notes really helps before the exam..
10. Wash my school bag and pencil case
- Its dirty after being use for half year...

No comments:

Post a Comment