Saturday, May 30, 2009

Over dose of Dota...

i woke up at around 6.30am today...wow...that's early..i woke up that early because i cannot sleep back because i keep thinking about Dota and also the IU day which our school's interact club have in charge with it...so...as a board member of interact club...i also involve in preparing the IU day...haizz...the duty i get was organizing the game on that day..lol...i dun have any idea on how to do these...so...this is the main thing that bothering me from sweet dreams..so, i woke up and go to my room and on my computer...i move my cursor and click sign in button...when i just signed in, yap nudged me..(wow...he's early too.. ) then we play a match of dota..but at last we lose..then he need to take breakfast so he left and then i ask teo to play because i feel frustrated of losing the game..but then, we still lose...arghh...what happen today? why keep losing?! then yap back, so 3 of us had a match...BUT still LOSE...omg...i really getting desperate and losing my confidence on winning the game...but they still wanna try for next match...and we finally won...(because i set the mode in normal instead of insane..lol...) and its already 11am..so which means we played about 5 hours? then finally i go brush my teeth and take my breakfast...

After that, i went to have a movie with my ex Shan Tao friends...the movie was nice...but i din enjoy much because i started to experience headache and tiredness of eyes..lol...then..i went back home and took my dinner..my sister then ask to dota...AGAIN? wow...i really tired and my eyes start to blur liao...but not to make her dissappoint, i join her...the match was tough..because i'm too tired to play and cannot concentrate..but finally we won...pheww...

So...what i had learned today was NOT TO dota too many in 1 day..hahaha..lol....because it really can hurt the eyes when u watch the screen for long period...

No comments:

Post a Comment