Sunday, May 24, 2009

ermm....

yay~ after download for few weeks...finally my The Sims 2 files want download completely liao....just left few % then can install le...haiz....my line here always not stable..and slow of course (probably because of my house located at kampung?) the line really sucks...(oliver might experience that ) but....i still can have dota with my fellow friends la of course...

Go Go download speed~ boost ur speed larrr


Haiz....today already a super hot day...and the sky are blue..too blue...untill just hardly to find a cloud....and the sun are bright..too bright until it makes my eyes so painful when i look out from the window...Then ...my dad go open burning lagi....adoii...sudahlah hot..then u make it more hot lagi...air pollution, green house effect, global warming...haiz....then the fire almost burn down the banana trees lagi...lol...

u can see a red spot on the banana tree...the fire is burning the leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment