Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy but sad?

Finally.....today finished the most....terrible...paper...(Bio)....i really cant imagine how worst the result can be...
Pheww...finally its over...and now, its holiday ~~~~
I cant wait the holiday come...because i will have a lots of time on playing dota, sleep, eat, play and eat and sleep...hahaha...

Hmmm....

Sometimes i find my self so annoying...keep repeat asking same question...talking the same thing although the thing already settle down..i just cant control myself to repeat...until people say i m annoying..then i just realize and stop..*sigh* i dunno why i was like that....and i always like that...am i think too much AGAIN?...actually i'm so care about everything..care about how people think about me..how people talk about me...all these thing..although i dint show at my face..but in my heart, i will keep thinking about that! Maybe it sounds like crazy...but i really does...Sometimes they really cannot understand why i'm like this..but i myself also dun't know why....some of them already used to this and will ignore me when i start become annoying.besides,. i also like to think negatively...although it just a small matter..small untill people might just ignore it...but i will keep it in my heart..and start to think at negative side...haizz...i really need to change these atitude...if not...surely no people wanna friend with me..lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment