Saturday, May 23, 2009

Speeding day, Exam day, Dota day...

wow.....today i almost late to school lar....walao....when my alarm rang...i mung cha cha then turn it off ...then..i mung cha cha sleep back jor...is accidently slept back! lol...(tat time was 5 am)...then...i dream dream dream...then..my eyes opened...then i sense something not right..i go take my phone n check..OMG!! its 5.40 am liaooooo....i rush to take my towel and rush into washroom..wow...i first time finish 3 thing in 7 minutes..( bath, wash face, boom..normally these take me 10 - 15 mins )...then...i run to car and drive to school...i speed the car like 80 - 100 km/h haha..(not too fast lar..rite?) then finally i reached school...pheww...but no parking for me liao..haizz...so i park far away..(to me its was far)..

Then..7am liao...exam starts...the questions...erm...still ok gua...hope i can pass it lor...but the essay part i just try my best only...haizz...teo sitting beside me...i saw his essay..wow! so longg.......i just saw he keep writing non-stop..walao..seems he like got alot of points..good for him..the exam end at 10 am...after the recess..some of my classmate sneak out from the school n went back home...( so bad la u guys..din ask me to join T.T )

Then, i went back home..i shud be do revision for chemistry..but...i cant control my nafsu on playing dota...haha...so i ask teo to join my game...hehe..actually i was thinking to have only 1 match of dota then go to do revision...but when i just quit the game..kwong then message me and invite me to have a dota with them....then i cant control myself again..so, i joined them...lol..(chin, who is lim hoi yuen actually? haha..)...so..today i played 3 match of dota..(hey, yap and kwong...u guys are bad influence larr...haha)

Well, game time its over...study time now! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment