Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A tired day...

*Yawn*

Today...i yawn a lot..just because i dint get sleep enough or..i lack of oxygen? lol...

Just now i drove home...i was so so tired n sleepy! i so hard to concentrate on driving..and my eyes lid was so...heavy ( is tat the way to describe? )...until i wanna fall asleep liao..plus today's weather was so.....nice and windy of course...goshh...i love this kind if weather...so...maybe this is the main course of my sleepiness...lol..i m sure that someone is talking his good afternoon nap too...well, this kind of weather is so nice for sleep...haha...When i writing this post...my eyes really hard to stay open ..lol...i m so sleepyzzz = =

*Yawn * again...>.<.. Today i hardly to concentrate on what teacher taught..main reason was i m sleepy and also influenced by someone..lol..luckily there are some classmates who are so funny thats their action makes me laugh alot..so i dint sleepyz all the time..

Hmm...today someone was broke his promise to me...hmm? What kind of promise? well, u guys no need to know la..haha...and i know he is kidding me de...haizz....

Still have 3 more days then i need to sit for my mid term exam liao...walao..so fast..but..i still dont have any motivation to study..maybe i knew that i cannot pass this exam liao...and because there are too many chapter to cover...plus i also used up my time on chating liao...lol..

Well, i will try to study and lessen on chating..but i'm not sure whether i can control myself o not...haha...

2 comments: