Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I feel better liao...

Haizz....after T.T for 20 minutes plus...i feel better liao...i will put these thing aside first...i wont think that much first...because if i continue like this...people who are care about me will sad..and sometimes maybe will feel annoyed..lol...so....i will focus on this exam first...then just i will think about that...

明天会更好。。

P.s This blog is just like my diary..so i writing these is just like writing my own diary which can be read by everyone.. :)

2 comments:

  1. li zenn~
    are you facing pros ??
    Ur blog tell me u r sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... when i read through all the previous posts i feel that too and its touching in a way. The exam stress i totally agree with everything u wrote, that halfway through just wanna give up and the mood thing... i totally know what u mean though maybe the situation is different...

    ReplyDelete