Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday lor...

So fast then 1 weeks almost finish liao...really really fast...erm..actually i dunno what i am trying to say..lol....

Today i wake up around 7.30am..then cannot sleep back AGAIN...haha...because i keep thinking on..someone and the game i just installed last night which makes me play it until 12.30am...actually the game is an online game..dancing game..which use the 4 arrow to play..the game is called STEPS..(dunno you guys have heard about it or even played?)...then i go to my room and witch on the computer and play~...wow..this game really nice..because it got alot of nice song...old songs..latest song.....its enjoyable when u listen nice song while playing...i got abit addicted to it..lol..

Then at afternoon, i went out with my mum to go buy my hair shampoo...but lastly...i bought it at city mall because my mum suddenly wan to eat sushi ...lol...so we go pick my eldest sis and go to city mall for the sushi and invite my 2nd sis to join us....when we reach there..walao..alot car and so "jam"...lol...we round the whole city mall baru we get the parking..lol..luckily my mum will sponsor the fuel...(she drive my car..lol)..then we reach sushi king..my 2nd sis and his bf already there waiting for us..then we take our order and wait the food...walao...my mum's ramen still haven come when we all almost full...tsk tsk...because of this incident..sushi king gave us a bad impression liao..then we all suggest to go eat at Hanna next time...alarr...That time i din eat much..beause i feel like wan vomit..and lost my appetite..lol..why i wan vomit? because my mum's driving skill lor..lol...i long time didnt sit in the car drove by my mum since i get my driving license and go to form 6...and..she step the break so hard which makes me feel sick and..wanna vomit...so thats why i lost my appetite...(sorry mum...i m not trying to comment on ur driving skill...lol..) and when dad drive..i also will feel like wanna vomit..(only i drive i feel nothing..but i think the one who sit on my car will feel sick gua...haha )

And one more thing..i found that my mum feel like...terrified when i drive..lol..because i be the driver on the way back to home...maybe the way i drive too danger liao?? and she said " why u drive just using 1 hand?!..later if u cant control how? " hmm....i answer " harr....i biasa liao wor...>.< "...last time she said.."...u now pro than me liao..just use 1 hand to drive ..."..lol...teo and oliver..issit the way i drive..like danger? >.<..sometimes maybe? hahaha

Then at night..my family and i went out to lido to eat bah kut tea..haha...long time no go out eat with whole family liao...really nice...and so full!!

No comments:

Post a Comment