Thursday, June 4, 2009

Keep Dc but still happy!

Well...i not gonna telling u all why i'm happy right now..haha...i just want to let u know that i m happy right now...

Walao...today i play dota..i dont know why the line lag like that...keep make me dc...lol...stupid streamyx ...i already dc for 2 match liao..lol..arghhh....but luckily at 3rd match..no more dc liao...then I did few nice combo with kwong because we at the same lane..but then in the middle and end game..i keep feed..lol..

Today really a hot day...no wind, less cloud..walao...damn hot larr...and because the hot weather..i go wash my cute dolls...but when i wash it on the half way..i went to play dota liao..lol..untill 4.30pm then i realise and finally i hang my doll outside at 5pm..lol..then untill now..my doll still wet..>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment