Thursday, June 18, 2009

sleepyzZz...

What a sleepy day....

i slept on bio class at lab...walao...really sleepy lar..first time i slept during lesson...lol..issit because these days i sleep late? and mostly sleep around 12am? hmmm...

Then today teacher gave us back the maths test paper...hmm...i din expect she din scold me or...even..erm..say something bad about me...she...really talk nicely to me and..this makes me feel guilty lar! i still remember she said.." u have to jia you worr....i don wan u fail in ur stpm.. " hmm....after heard she said these..i..really feel like to work hard liao..so wont let her disappointed..but...i think this though will only last for few days only...>.<

Skip to the orientation part...hahaha...i really have fun when bully the juniors...wakakaka....and i found that i really evil..lol..and the juniors so kasian..kasian than last year our orientation...well, bully really nice and fun..lol..

Oh ya...thanks Yap and Ng for accompany me to finish my lunch..hahaha...and thanks for the drink, teo...

No comments:

Post a Comment